"Shit. Stop rushing me! It isn't going to make me work faster so just shut that assshole of yours!" He shouted. Exams were around the corner and it was probably due to the fact that he couldn't cope with the stress that made him shout out like that.
Well..... you know how lots of people say i'm really rude and mean? But am I really mean or just direct? Because there is a difference between those two. I think of myself as direct and I am direct because I feel that I am being honest with someone. Not to the extent that i tell someone he/she is ugly even though they may be ugly to me. But direct to the extent that if I am asked for my opinion, I usually try to give the most direct answer..
Well..... you know how lots of people say i'm really rude and mean? But am I really mean or just direct? Because there is a difference between those two. I think of myself as direct and I am direct because I feel that I am being honest with someone. Not to the extent that i tell someone he/she is ugly even though they may be ugly to me. But direct to the extent that if I am asked for my opinion, I usually try to give the most direct answer..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home